amazjobs.com’s mission is to post job listing to allow job seekers to find jobs of their choice.
1. The amazjobs.com Website, including all information, text, visual images, software, products, and services used or available via the Website (collectively, the “Website”) is owned and operated by Tutree, Inc. (“we,”
“our,” or “us”). Our Website is for the use of our members (“Members,” “you” or “your”) only. Our Website enables our Members to learn about, and apply for, employment opportunities with businesses that contract with
reservation. If you register for, or access, our Website in any manner, your registration or access constitutes use of the Website. BY REGISTERING FOR OR ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE
2. By creating a profile or by submitting an application to an employer through our Website, you are expressly consenting to our use of your name, as well as your likeness, image, photo, video, voice, and appearance if you provide a photo or video, in connection with a jobseeker database that potential employers may browse. You may be contacted by third parties about jobs for which you did not apply. Additionally, by submitting an application to an employer through our Website, you are expressly consenting to our use of your name, as well as your likeness, image, video, voice, and appearance if you provide a video, in connection with your application and delivering your application to the particular employer. We do not submit your photo directly to an employer when you submit an application. However, it is possible for an employer to view your profile, including your photo, in our browsable database of jobseekers. If you do not want to be included in our jobseeker database, do not create a profile and do not submit an application using our Website. If you do not want your photo or video to be included in our jobseeker database, do not provide a photo or video in your profile or in connection with a job application.
1. From time to time we will make changes to our Website. Such changes and/or improvements may be made without prior notice to you. We may provide you notice of such change on our Website or in e-mails we send to our Members.
To log onto our Website, you will need a user name and password which you will supply when you register to use our Website. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your user name and password, and all activities (whether by you or by others) with respect to the Website that occur under your user name or password. You are also liable for all charges, damages, and losses incurred or suffered by you and/or by us as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your user name and password. We are not liable for any harm or loss caused by or related to the theft or disclosure of your user name and password, or your authorization to allow another person to access and use the Website with your user name and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name and password, the need to deactivate your user name and password due to security concerns, or any other breach of security. You must ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session.
1. By submitting (e.g., uploading) any message, information, data, text, software, images, or other materials (“Content”) to the Website, you automatically grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive,
fully paid up, transferable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, communicate to the public, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in
whole or part) worldwide, or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed (for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Content), without restriction or compensation,
and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof. In addition, you agree to waive all moral rights in the Content. We shall have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove
submit it to us, and (3) the Content is accurate, truthful, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions, third party intellectual property rights, third party privacy rights, or other third
2. By submitting and/or signing an application, new hire paperwork (employment agreements, arbitration agreements, new hire manuals, etc.), or other similar documents through the Website, you authorize us to disclose any information that we have collected during and from the submission and/or signature process, including but not limited to any information necessary to prove the electronic signatures on the application, new hire paperwork or other similar document are attributable to you, to the employer to which the application, new hire paperwork or other similar document was submitted to and/or signed for.
uses not permitted or not expressly specified herein. If you do any of the items listed in part three of this section, below, we may, at our sole option, terminate your access to our Website.
3. In connection with using our Website, you agree that you will not:
1. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of our Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized
to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Website or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user,
host or network, including, without limitation, by means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing.”
2. Violations of Website, or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate occurrences that involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Members who are involved in such violations.
1. We offer various forums and blogs on our Website where you can post your resume and communicate with other Members. Ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Members and by Sponsors, and
we cannot guarantee that other Members or Sponsors will not use the ideas and information that you share on our Website. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or
don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to our Website. We Are Not Responsible For A Member’s Or Sponsor’s Misuse Or Misappropriation
Of Any Content Or Information You Post In Any Community Forums On Our Website.
Any communications through the Website must be for lawful and authorized purposes. You shall not use any communications to:
You are responsible for ensuring that your use of our Website complies with all laws directly or indirectly applicable to you or us. We Are Not Liable Or Responsible For Any Of Your Acts Or Omissions In Using The Website In Ways That Do Not Comply With Any Applicable Law.
scraping, spidering, crawling or any other technology or software used to access data without our express written consent. Except as specifically permitted, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform,
reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content or information included on our Website.
Your use of our Website, including the software that runs our Website, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not – directly or indirectly – sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software, you are not listed on any US government list of prohibited or restricted persons, and you are not located in a country that is subject to a US government embargo or that has been designated by the US government as a “terrorist supporting” country.
1. All of the design, text, and graphics of our Website, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof, are subject to copyright protection. Further, all trademarks, service marks and/or trade dress on the Website, and may not be used without our prior
written permission. All uses thereof inure to our benefit. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos included on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
3. Our Website contains material that is protected by the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of the United States and foreign countries. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material, including code and software, from our Website, except as expressly set forth above. ANY UNAUTHORIZED OR UNAPPROVED USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE TRADEMARKS SET FORTH THEREIN, CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT AND/OR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT AND SUBJECTS YOU TO ALL CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES PROVIDED UNDER UNITED STATES AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND TREATIES. Any unauthorized use by you of our intellectual property may lead us to revoke your access to our Website.
1. The very nature of the service we provide to you requires that we gather, process, use and distribute information that you provide directly (for example, name, physical address, e-mail address and resume), as well as
of information that you provide to us.
2. If you have directly submitted information and would like us to remove it from its database, you should contact us at the email address or phone number listed in the Contact Us section of our Website, and we will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our then existing files.
4. While we appreciate hearing from you and welcome your comments regarding our Website, our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our Website, please be specific in your comments regarding our Website and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions or materials. If, despite our foregoing request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions or other information (collectively, a “Submission”), such Submission shall immediately become our property. The Submission shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. We shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or to any other person.
None of the services, materials, content, or information available on or through our Website constitutes employment, career, financial, legal, or other professional advice. You are encouraged to obtain advice tailored to your particular situation from a qualified professional if you have any questions regarding any such matters.
1. Our Website may contain hyperlinks or other connections to websites operated by persons or entities other than us, including, without limitation, those of subscribing Sponsors or advertisers. We do not control those
websites and are not responsible for them, their availability, content or any viruses that may be accessed through them. Our inclusion of hyperlinks or other connections to such websites does not imply any endorsement
of the material on them or any association with their owners or operators. You are responsible for evaluating whether you want to access or use a third-party website. You should review any applicable terms and/or privacy
policies of a third-party website before using it or sharing any information with it, because you may give the operator permission to use your information in ways we would not. We are not responsible for and do not
endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from a third-party website. Accordingly, if you decide to access a third-party website, you do so at your own -that these Terms
of Use do not apply to your use of any third-party website.
2. We have no responsibility whatsoever for the activities of our Members or our Sponsors or advertisers or their respective hiring, recruiting or other practices (or any of the information posted or downloaded by them on or from our Website). Nothing on our Website shall be deemed to be an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any Sponsor or advertiser or other third person or entity, whether in regard to its website, products, services or otherwise.
You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of our website. Our website, and the information provided therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim
all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third-parties’
rights, title, and/or warranties arising by course of dealing or custom of trade with respect to the website or our information provided therein.
We make no representations or warranties regarding the (1) accuracy, completeness, contemporaneousness or timeliness of our website, (2) the quality and security of our website, or (3) the inability to access our website, including whether our website will be free of viruses, unauthorized code or other harmful components. You are responsible for taking all precautions you believe necessary or advisable to protect yourself against any claim, damage, loss or hazard that may arise by virtue of your use of our website. When using our website, information will be transmitted over the internet, a medium that is beyond our control and jurisdiction. Accordingly, we assume no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with your use of our website, and you (and not us) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
You shall have absolutely no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement of any proprietary rights you may have in anything you post on our website. Any material described or used on our website may be subject to intellectual property rights owned by third parties who have licensed such material to us. We make no warranties whatsoever that a user will obtain any job through our website, nor do we make any warranties about (and take no responsibility for) any job you may obtain. We do not have any obligation to verify the identity of the persons subscribing to our website, nor do we have any obligation to monitor the use of our website by other users. Therefore, we disclaim all liability for identity theft or any other misuse of your identity or information.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages suffered as a result of accessing, using, printing, copying or downloading anything from our website. You further agree that we shall not be liable
for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by relying upon, using, or interpreting our website. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, exemplary, punitive, incidental, special or consequential
damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website, or with the delay or inability to use them (or any linked sites), or for any information, software, products and services obtained through
our website, or otherwise arising out of the use of our website, or on any other basis (whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise), even if we, our agents or representatives know or have been advised
such termination shall be your sole and exclusive remedy. Our cumulative liability to you or any other person or entity for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating
We are based in Sunnyvale, California, in the United States of America. We make no representation that our Website is appropriate or may legally be viewed in the nation, state, province or other jurisdiction in which you reside, do business, or are incorporated or organized, and access to the Website is prohibited from jurisdictions where the Website or their content is illegal. Those who choose to access or use the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. If you access or use the Website from outside the United States of America, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
1. Mutual rights of termination. You may terminate your account with us for any reason or no reason, at any time, with notice to us. Your termination notice will be effective upon our processing the notice. We may terminate your account with us for any
reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. A termination by us will be effective immediately or as may be specified in any notice from us. Termination of your account with us includes disabling your access
to our Website and may also bar you from any future use of our Website.
2. Misuse of the Services. We may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any Member who abuses or misuses our Website. Misuse of our Website includes inviting other Members with whom you do not know to connect; sending abusive communications; creating multiple or false profiles; using our Website commercially without our authorization; infringing any intellectual property rights; or any other behavior that we, in our sole discretion, deem contrary to the purpose of the Website. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, we will terminate accounts of Members who, in our sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
3. Effect of Termination. Upon the termination of your account with us, you lose access to our Website. In addition, we may block access to our Website from an IP address or range of IP addresses associated with those of terminated Members.
If you believe that your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to our Website and is accessible on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please review our procedure for Complaint Procedure Regarding Content Posted on the Website.
1. You agree that with respect to any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with any dispute with us, including without limitation any claim involving us or our affiliates, subsidiaries, employees,
members, officers, or agents: (a) you will submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Santa Clara County, California, namely the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, San Jose Division
and the Superior Court of California for the County of Santa Clara, (b) you irrevocably waive any objection that you may have at any time to the laying of venue of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating
hereto brought in any such court; irrevocably waive any claim that any such suit, action or proceeding brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum; and irrevocably waive the right to object,
with respect to any such claim, suit, action or proceeding brought in any such court, that such court does not have jurisdiction over you.
supersede all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications between us, written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent.
5. In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of our Website, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of our Website or any content or other material used or displayed on our Website.