Amazon Workforce Staffing
Amazon Shopper Team Member
About the job
Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Immediate openings are available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon"s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has various jobs. Find the correct Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our Covid-19 FAQ page.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you"ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions to keep people healthy in our buildings and stores.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you"ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You"ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing, and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring charges to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Amazon"s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer"s door. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you"ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
DELIVERY STATIONS (Heavy Bulky):
This is the final stop for more oversized items, like large screen TVs, furniture, and refrigerators, before they head out for delivery to the customer"s doors. In this active job, you will sort our heavier and bulkier packages into delivery routes. Our teams work overnight shifts to meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. You"ll work up to 19 hours per week on the days you choose. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
WHOLE FOODS SHOPPERS:
Prime Now offers shopping services from Whole Foods Market, so customers can order online and have items delivered in under two hours. As a Shopper, you"ll work in a grocery store setting at Whole Foods, locating and carefully selecting items and packaging them for delivery. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit the official website for more information.
1) What are the multiple job roles vacancies available at Amazon warehouse services?
Amazon hires candidates for the various job openings for its warehouse services. The recruitment is for the following job roles:
- Delivery Stations vacancies: Under this job role you will have to filter the boxes according to the delivery paths. The shift timing may differ due to customer command.
- Prime Now Warehouses: If you love super fast delivery jobs then this is the profile for you. You have to deliver the ordered items within 2 hours or less time. Being an Amazon warehouse worker, your duty is to choose and then pack orders. The last step is to keep the commodities ready for delivery within a minimum time limit or within an hour.
- Whole Food Shoppers: Under this job role as a shopper, you have to locate and designate the ordered items and then wrap them for delivery.
- Amazon Fresh Warehouses:( delivery in 2 hours or less time): Amazon provides frozen, fresh, and packaged grocery items to its clients. You"ll have to work in continuously fluctuating climates i.e from room temperature to freezing temperature environments.
So, choose according to your preference and apply for the job role! Get the perks of an Amazon employee!!
2) Mention the series of steps that an applicant must follow to apply for Amazon job roles?
- Follow the below-given strides to make arrangements and prepare yourself for working at Amazon Warehouse services.
- Proper follow-up of the procedures will make the process easy and smooth.
- Sign in via the official website of Amazon and then create your account as a Warehouse worker.
- Tap on the menu button available on the top-most right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the option "Positions I"ve applied to".
- After that, Tap yes on or click on the "If it"s not too much trouble, proceed with your application" option and at last explore accessible employment arrangements.
- You are ready to start your career with Amazon warehouse as an employee. So hurry up and Apply now for Amazon job openings near you!
3) Does Amazon provide work scheduling flexibility?
Yes, Amazon provides flexibility in working hours and scheduling to its employees. Most Amazon warehouse jobs positions are seasonal and after employment either full-time or part-time.
You can choose options like part-time and full-time roles. You have the option to schedule your work hours for the coming weeks in advance. There is the provision of shifts available for warehouse employees. You can choose to work early morning, day(afternoon), late evenings, or night shifts according to your comfort.
4) Mention some of the personal skills that employees should possess to work with Amazon?
You must possess certain skills for this job profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Good organizational and management skills.
- Skills to manage time efficiently.
- As an Amazon employee, your active participation is a must.
- Physical strength so that you can lift heavy and bulky items.
- Physical fitness for easy carrying out of warehouse chores. It includes loading, unloading, packing items that are a part of the warehouse.
- Good knowledge and communication skills will kickstart your career with Amazon
If you possess the passion to gain all the above skills then Apply now for job openings at Amazon!