Auto req ID: 356450BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Address: 510 Industrial Drive
Zip Code: 17339
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P170/Harrisburg Hub
Additional Location Information: Starting up to $20.00 per hour*
Base rate $19.00-$20.00 per hour
Package Handler Referral Reward from now until 7/30/22: $250.00. Certain conditions apply.
Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year for package handlers.
Flexible schedule offerings to include 3 or 5 day work week. Weekend availability requested.
Shift days and times are subject to change. Shift length varies from 2 to 5.5 hours in length.
Bus transportation servicing the York area is available for the Twilight and Midnight Sorts.
Please contact us at 717-932-8223 or 717-932-8226 if you have any questions.
Directions on GPS:
Use 600 Laura Ct. Lewisberry PA 17339
Latitude 40.1645 and Longitude -76.8356 (4009'52.2'N 7650'08.2'W
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce