Auto req ID: 356964BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Address: 2460 N.W. Sundial Road
Zip Code: 97060
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P972/Portland Hub
Additional Location Information: Up to $20.50 per hour.
$1.00 weekend differential 10pm Friday-10am Monday, 4/29/22-8/1/22.
PART-TIME and FULL-TIME shifts available
Because FedEx Ground is a 24/7 operation, we have flexibility on the days and times that you can work.
As a package handler, you set your own availability during your Orientation class for our 5 different sort widows.
Based on business demands you will be scheduled within your availability.
PRELOAD PART TIME SCHEDULE:
1:00AM-8:00AM OR 4:30AM-9:00AM, negotiable with at least one weekend day required.
HUB PART-TIME SCHEDULES:
Morning - 10am-2pm (Tue-Sat only)
Day shift - 1:00pm-6:00pm
Twilight shift - 6:30pm-11:00pm
Midnight shift - 11:30pm-3:30am
Sunrise shift - 4:00am-9:00am
HUB FULL-TIME SCHEDULE:
MID/SUNRISE - 11:30PM-9AM
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce