About the Team
The Enterprise Ad Sales Team is responsible for the marketing vision, development, and growth of our largest advertising partnerships. This team was recently formed, and is seeking additional founding team members to build an industry-leading ads and promotions business across DoorDashs core categories, starting with enterprise restaurant brands. The growing DoorDash ads business will quickly become the single best place for merchants and brands to market to local customers, in an ecosystem that benefits all parties.
About the Role
As a Manager, Enterprise Ad Sales for Restaurants, you will lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives and build partnerships that create tangible value for both advertisers and DoorDash. In this role, you will manage the ads strategy across a portfolio of Restaurant enterprise businesses, and drive adoption of our growing ads and promotions offering. You will work cross-functionally with account management, marketing, analytics, and product, to innovate on our future approach and solutions. You will report into the Director of Enterprise Ad Sales, Restaurants, in our Enterprise Sales & Business Development organization.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Be a founding manager and member of the DoorDash Ads & Promos Leadership team
- Lead and develop a team of Enterprise Account Executives to consistently exceed business growth and product/feature adoption goals, grow advertiser value, and drive sustainable revenue for DoorDash
- Establish trusted senior level customer relationships and deliver thought leadership both internally and externally in the restaurant industry
- Represent advertiser needs to influence our Ads & Promos product roadmap and go to market strategy
- Develop sales materials and sales processes to enable future scale of the team and business
- Develop annual and quarterly sales plans and analyses to achieve ambitious goals and and help customers meet their business and marketing objectives
Were excited about you because
- You have minimum of 2+ years managing a sales team effectively and leading team performance management to meet and exceed goals
- You are a consultative seller with significant experience in digital media or adjacent performance oriented industries
- Youre an expert in using data and insights to inform recommendations, rooted in advertiser objectives and business priorities
- You have a firm understanding of digital technologies within the marketing/media mix, and are savvy with digital advertising measurements from attribution to funnel metrics
- You have strong written/verbal communication and presentations skills, and experience operating across several levels of an organization
- You diligently manage an Enterprise Restaurants portfolio of business and can hold both short and mid term impact
- You hire and recruit top and diverse talent to drive outsized impact on the business and contribute to DoorDashs culture
- Nice to Have: You have experience working directly with restaurant advertisers or similar
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of usersfrom Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Were committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. Thats why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.