About the Role
DoorDashs mission is to grow and empower local economies. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash connects people with the local businesses they care about helping grow businesses and the communities that support those businesses.
To further our mission, were looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing B2B Product Marketing team at a pivotal and exciting time for DoorDash Drive specifically to lead Marketing efforts for a new Developer audience at DoorDash. Our Product Marketing team is growing rapidly and this person will be a leader on the team, help scale our function, and grow their career as we scale. Youll be the first hire responsible for growing product adoption to help Developers, CTOs, and Engineers easily add a variety of convenient, delivery options to their business or build tools to connect their systems to our Marketplace. Through close collaboration with product management and strategy teams, you will surface audience insights that shape the product roadmap and build best-in-class growth campaigns that encourage platform adoption.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating at highly strategic and tactical levels, switching between them effortlessly. You will be deeply grounded in audience insights through a partnership with research, analytics, and by driving original research to define the needs of the developer audience. You will have a track record of leveraging insights to build consensus with large cross-functional teams and of building trusted relationships with senior product leaders. You should be comfortable working closely with customer-facing teams (sales, account management) in addition to leading scaled marketing efforts. You will thrive on analytics and set a learning agenda for all projects that raise the bar for impact against engagement and business goals.
This role must be based out of NY, SF, Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Austin, or Boston and reports to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Drive.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
- Develop the strategy for DoorDash Developer acquisition in partnership with Growth Marketing.
- Partner closely across teams to design, build, and refine the DoorDash Developer onboarding journey for both Drive and Marketplace products to improve activation rate and lead quality.
- Partner closely with research and analytics to develop a deeper understanding of the developer audience and surface opportunities to senior product leadership to improve the developer experience with DoorDash
- Proactively identify, test, and scale opportunities to improve Developer retention through close partnership with analytics, product management, CRM, and business strategy
- Lead cross-functional efforts to execute marketing programs at scale, including partnering with Product Management, Merchant-facing teams, Engineering, Comms, Strategy & Ops, Finance, and Analytics
We're excited about you because
- Helping serve as the voice of your customer in every room motivates you
- 6+ years of professional experience in Marketing or Product in a corporate or startup environment
- Proven track record of driving successful go-to-market launches that drive adoption and bottom-line impact
- Fluency with data - including market/segment sizing, forecasting, and working with analytics to understand the efficacy of campaigns after the fact
- Experience collaborating with various cross-functional stakeholders (Marketing, Product, Sales, Strategy/Ops) to build products or services for business customers
Why Youll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders: Leadership is not limited to our management team. Its something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic: We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning: Were not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if its scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if weve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed: We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of Delivering Good
- We are all DoorDash: The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of usersfrom Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Were committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. Thats why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.