About the Team
The Partner Integrations team is dedicated to our Merchant's success, as they are at the core of our marketplace and we need to provide them the best experience from onboarding to growth. As DoorDash expands, both in scale and scope of integrated delivery offerings, our technical aptitude and product offering must grow with it. We are looking for motivated team members who embody a Merchant First attitude to guide our partners through their integration journey with DoorDash.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for an Integrations Specialist who will plan and execute integrations with top New Verticals partners. Externally, you'll serve as the Technical Account Manager for these integrations, gathering information from partners and helping them connect to our system. Internally, youll strategize with our cross-functional DoorDash teams to build & operate world class integrations. You will become the subject matter expert of our integration offering and processes, growing as our product continues to evolve.
You will report into the Integrations Manager for New Verticals. This team is a part of DoorDash's Merchant Strategy & Operations organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
- Own the success of our New Verticals integrations by driving initiatives across technical teams, vendors, and internal business stakeholders
- Identify, resolve, and escalate day-to-day integration-related blockers
- Be the voice of DoorDash in managing external relationships with our New Verticals partners, leading implementation and process improvement
- Partner with product, engineering, and operations teams to discover & drive opportunities for improvement that come from data analysis, merchant insights, and the definition of new processes
- Help shape the systems integrations roadmap in collaboration with other product and operations owners
- Learning the ins and outs of integrations for the New Verticals market, understanding how to bring a new partner onto the platform and how the data consumed interacts with DoorDash platform features.
- Guiding Partners through new Integration builds by serving as the Subject Matter Expert for DoorDashs integrated offerings
- Enhance the new partner onboarding process by calling out recurring risks and blockers and contributing to our processes and documentation to continuously improve.
- Working strategic projects based on Merchant needs to uplevel our product offering.
- Building new Integrations based on Merchant provided requirements
Were excited about you because
- 2+ years of experience translating technical concepts to business solutions. POS implementation experience is a plus
- Hands-on working SQL experience to troubleshoot and self-serve
- Strong technical knowledge of integrations, APIs, webhooks, and SFTP file transfer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project and/or program management
- Proven success working in cross-functional engineering and operations teams
- Bachelors degree required
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of usersfrom Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Were committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. Thats why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.