About the Team
The Drive Activations team is a team that exists within the Merchant Services org and is dedicated to the activation, correction and support of Drive partnerships. More specifically, we onboard Drive Merchants when they cant be onboarded via our direct integration. It involves setting up Drive Merchants on the platform, processing contracts/partnerships and bulk granting portal access to Drive Merchants. We provide backend support (not customer facing) to internal Sales teams and primary work in Salesforce cases and Google Sheets.
About the Role
As a Merchant Services Specialist at DoorDash, you will join a team of trained support staff. We're looking for someone who is an operator and problem solver and can consistently complete high quality work. You will report into the Merchant Services Drive Supervisor on our New Products team in our Merchant Services organization. Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be hybrid with some time in-office and some time remote.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Join a team of motivated individuals who are focused on customer success in order to deliver on operational KPIs
- Support your team by being present and approachable, answering questions, completing quality reviews and providing real-time escalation support
- Coordinate daily workflow within the team and adjust resources to meet service level agreements with the business
- Improve on existing processes and workflows
- Develop impactful projects and report on performance
- Work with other partners to ensure the success of the team
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert by creating, distributing, and presenting performance reports in order to identify trends and highlight opportunities for improvement
Were excited about you because
- You are operations-inspired and always look for ways the team can improve the quality of service
- You have previous experience and a proficient understanding of Salesforce as well as Google Sheets and SQL
- You can complete work independently while delivering high quality results
- You are comfortable making tough decisions that balance the trade-off between quality and quantity
- You can manage multiple project deadlines and shifting priorities
- You have experience in operations, customer service, or other relevant fields
- You have a mind and talent for process improvement
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of usersfrom Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Were committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. Thats why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.