About the Team
On the Merchant Strategy & Ops team, our mission is to have best-in class restaurant selection, build cutting edge services for our merchants to grow their business, and help our partners operate efficiently on the platform.
About the Role
As the Head of Revenue Growth, you build and drive our strategy around optimizing revenue for both our partners and DoorDash. You will be responsible for driving new go-to-market and pricing strategies as well as building new products and services that help our merchants grow and succeed on the platform. You will lead highly complex strategic initiatives and galvanize teams across the company to reach your goals.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Drive and own our revenue strategy Build the long term merchant revenue growth strategy including the services we must build and the levers we must optimize
- Own, implement & execute Drive go to market planning and execution for new merchant initiatives to help our partners grow and be the single point of accountability on hitting the numbers
- Experiment and analyze - Build models to define merchant value to the platform, understand product adoption and merchant behavior, and run tests on everything from marketing programs to menu optimization
- Lead Work cross-functionally within DD including product, eng, marketing, sales, finance, and many other teams to develop a holistic and unified strategy and achieve great results
Were excited about you because
- You have 12+ years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / banking or related experience; high growth or early stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, leading teams, and working cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Experience driving revenue through product builds and partnerships
- Expert communicator, effective leader, and strong interpersonal and team skills
- You have Excel mastery and SQL proficiency
- Experience with data visualization tools (ex. Tableau, Data Studio, Mode, etc) is a plus
- Youre a self-starter You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Youre naturally curious You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Youre entrepreneurial You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Youre relentless You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Youre a relationship-builder You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Youre a problem solver You take an analytical approach to problem-solving and can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of usersfrom Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Were committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. Thats why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.