About the Team
As one of DoorDashs core operations teams, Customer Experience and Support Ops, ensures that when there are bumps in the last mile, theres always someone there to help make things right. Our team designs and manages DoorDashs large and growing global network of support centers to create the best customer experiences, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as efficiently and reliably as possible.
About the Role
We are looking for a Merchant Experience Partner to partner with our highest value merchants to help solve their most pressing issues and provide the opportunity to improve their overall merchant experience as we continue to scale our last-mile logistics platform. As a Merchant Experience Partner, you will play a crucial role within the Customer Experience team by providing our merchants with a direct point of contact for all of their support needs as well as focusing your efforts on ensuring overall Merchant success on the Doordash platform. You will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with our Merchants through excellent customer service, relationship management and strategic problem solving. Not only will you partner with our Merchants, but you will own a book of business as their point of contact. You will be analytical, have demonstrated experience delivering effective execution and communication, and be excited to tackle one of our most challenging problems. This role has the opportunity to be a part of a new program that will shape support as a competitive differentiator in the marketplace through high quality, white-glove support and service.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Communicate, collaborate and troubleshoot on important issues for Merchants
- Build relationships with Merchant stakeholders by acting as main point of contact and subject matter expert for our highest revenue Merchants for their support operations
- Drive retention and overall Merchant success through exceptional service and support
- Prioritize and escalate key issues in partnership with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Develop a deep expertise in how DoorDashs processes, systems and resources work, and how to use them to promote positive outcomes for our Merchants
- Validate and track Merchant feedback to inform updates to existing and/or new products, tools and resources
- Outreach to Merchants to help them successfully onboard and identify any account issues proactively
Were excited about you because
- This role is located in the Tempe, AZ office
- 2 years of experience with account management, customer support or in related field
- Previous industry experience (preferred)
- College degree (preferred)
- Qualifications include Salesforce (or other CRM software), Microsoft suite and G Suite
- Preferred experience with data analysis and introductory SQL or query skills
- Experience providing advisory and partnership-level support through both proactive and reactive interactions with customers
- Prior experience advocating for customer experience within a cross-functional team or initiative
- You have experience in a fast-paced account management or customer service role--you love helping people
- You have expert communication and interpersonal skills--you are a motivated self-starter
- You have a high EQ and can build relationships
- You have no problem juggling multiple tasks and determining prioritization
- You're innovative--you're not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You're a strategic thinker--you love thinking about new opportunities or process improvement
- You're comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of usersfrom Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Were committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. Thats why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.