About the Team
The Fraud team is looking for an Operations Supervisor to help stand up our Fraud Operations team. This team will be tasked with driving down the cost of fraud and providing insights to protect our platform from would-be fraudsters. Youll help build a team from the ground up to investigate cases of fraud, protect our good users, and brainstorm solutions to reduce fraud in the long-term.
About the Role
Were looking for candidates that are data-driven, truth seekers, strategic thought partners, operators willing to work at the lowest level of detail, and have exceptional relationship-building skills. We will need a self-starter with a can-do attitude who isnt afraid to roll their sleeves up, can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Manage and own the performance of 8-10 fraud specialists, while supporting the overall growth and development of the team.
- Define success metrics and build plans to drive results.
- Identify opportunities for improving performance and efficiency, training content, tools and technologies.
- Optimize through experimentation Use data-driven decision-making and sound business judgment to run tests on everything that will drive down fraud while accelerating growth
Were excited about you because you have
- At least 4 years of experience in operations, with at least 1 year in a leadership role, at a high-growth or subscription business. Experience in Fraud is preferred.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, proficiency in Excel/Sheets is preferred.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills - comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to understand and articulate the big picture'
- Scrappiness - youll help build this team from the ground up, which will involve a lot of rolling up your sleeves and digging into the details yourself
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of usersfrom Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Were committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. Thats why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination : In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.