About the Team
Its an exciting time to join our rapidly growing Accounting team with ample development opportunities. We're looking for a Revenue Analyst to strengthen our revenue accounting teams data reconciliation process, and to build dashboards and reports to support our accounting operations while keeping pace within one of the fastest growing marketplace companies.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Performs proactive in-depth accounting analysis, measurement, reconciliations of key Revenue accounts
- Helps document product requirements for accounting and test application of new company products and initiatives through the order to cash process.
- Leverage SQL, advanced excel, or other scripting and statistical tools to identify trends and analyse data discrepancies
- Provide support in pulling and compiling revenue data for year end and quarterly audits
- Responsible for revenue to cash data reconciliations for month, quarter and year end
- Build and maintain dashboards for revenue team metrics for flux analysis
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
Were excited about you because
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, PCAOB standards, SOX/internal controls
- SQL database experience required, including database management and query design
- Experience with NetSuite, Tableau, Salesforce, GSuite preferred
- 3+ years of analytics, management consulting, finance, and/or strategic operations experience
- Experience in the gig economy or marketplace company a plus
Why Youll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. Its something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - Were not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if its scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if weve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of usersfrom Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Were committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. Thats why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.