About the Team
We're looking for a Head of New Merchant Products and Services to manage, launch and scale our growing suite of merchant products.
On the Merchant Strategy & Ops team, our mission is to have best-in class restaurant selection, build cutting edge services for our merchants to grow their business, and help our partners operate efficiently on the platform. As the Head of New Merchant Products and Services, you'll be responsible for evaluating, prioritizing and ultimately executing pilots to inform what products and services we build next for our merchant partners.
About the Role
As the Head of New Merchant Products and Services, you'll be responsible for evaluating, prioritizing and ultimately executing pilots to inform what products and services we build next for our merchant partners. You will report into our Director, Merchant on our Merchant Strategy and Operations team in our Merchant organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
- Strategize Build the framework for evaluating what products we should explore next, including which merchants segments to target and how to effectively test
- Implement Drive the set up, execution and go-to-market of new product initiatives to help merchants grow
- Analyze - Build models to define success, new product KPIs, and support our cross-functional teams
- Experiment Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgement to execute pilots capturing learnings on product market fit
- Influence Work cross-functionally with our Merchant, Product, Ops and Sales teams to land key initiatives and inform investment decisions
We're excited about you because
- You have 10+ years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / start up / banking or related experience
- You have experience driving broad initiatives and leading teams across an organization
- You have experience building and developing new products and partnerships to create value for your customers
- You have Excel (can perform complex functions) mastery and SQL proficiency
- You have experience with data visualization tools (ex. Tableau, Data Studio, Mode, etc)
- You're a self-starter You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, consistently changing work environment
- You're naturally curious You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- You're relentless You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You're entrepreneurial You want to shape the direction of the company
- You're a relationship-builder You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- You're a problem solver You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.We are operators We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.We are one team The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of usersfrom Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.